Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Intro

After spending endless hours in the gym as an athlete to better myself for the sport that I love and for my well being, I find myself on the outside looking in. In a college setting, the gym has a variety of different individuals. Varying from athletes, to normal students on campus, to those who come to the gym that aren't apart of the Pace community. With all these different types of people I look to research the behavior of males and females in a gym environment. This topic intrigues me heavily because I am so fascinated with the gym and why males and females have been acting the way they have in this particular setting for so long. This includes behavior towards the same and opposing gender, the behavior between different sizes of individuals, as well as behavior in different sections of the weight room (Weight section, cardio section, core/ ab section).

No comments:

Post a Comment